A detailed User's Manual is built into your TV. For more information about how to view this e-Manual, see page 10.
Figures and illustrations in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ from actual product appearances. Product
design and specifications may be changed without notice.
Avoid displaying still images (such as jpeg picture files) or still image elements (such as TV channel logos, panorama or 4:3 image format, stock
or news bars at screen bottom etc.) on the screen. Constant displaying of still pictures can cause ghosting of LED screen, which will affect image
quality. To reduce risk of this effect, please follow below recommendations:
• Avoid displaying the same TV channel for long periods.
• Always try to display any image on full screen, use TV set picture format menu for best possible match.
• Reduce brightness and contrast values to minimum required to achieve desired picture quality, exceeded values may speed up the burnout process.
• Frequently use all TV features designed to reduce image retention and screen burnout, refer to proper user manual section for details.
When you install your TV, maintain a distance of at least 4 inches between the TV and other objects (walls, cabinet sides, etc.) to ensure proper ventilation. Failing to
maintain proper ventilation may result in a fire or a problem with the product caused by an increase in its internal temperature.
Whether you install your TV using a stand or a wall-mount, use parts provided by Samsung Electronics only.
• If you use parts provided by another manufacturer, it may cause difficulties with the product or result in injury caused by the product falling.
Installation with a stand.
Still image warning
Providing Proper Ventilation for Your TV
English - 3
Installation with a wall-mount.