Do not store or place laundry products on
top of washer at any time. They can
damage the finish or controls.
Do not use or mix liquid
chlorine bleach with other household
chemicals such as toilet cleaners, rust
removers, acid or products containing
ammonia. These mixtures can produce
dangerous fumes which can cause serious
injury or death.
Follow fabric care label instructions.
Washing Procedures Con't
6. Select the cycle, temperature, spin speed, options and features according
to type, size, and soil level of each load. Start the washer. (See Operating
Instructions for your specific model.)
7. Remove items when the cycle is completed.
Place washed items in automatic dryer, line dry, or dry flat as directed by fabric
care label. Excess wrinkling, color transfer or odors may develop in items left in
the washer after the cycle has ended.
8. General Precautions
• If the dispenser drawer is opened during operation, the washer will
shut off. Slowly close the dispenser drawer, and press START to continue
• Do not slam the washer door closed or try to force the door open when
DOOR LOCK light is on. This could result in damage to the washer.
• DO NOT leave the washer door open. An open door could entice children
to hang on the door or crawl inside the washer. Note: If there are no small
children present, leave the door ajar to prevent odor build up and to improve
venting of the unit.
• To avoid damaging the washer and personal injury, DO NOT hang on or lean
against the washer door.
• Do not place detergent, bleach or fabric softener containers on top of the
washer. They can damage the finish or controls.
Safe Stain Removal Procedures
To reduce the risk of fire or serious injury to persons or property,
comply with the basic warnings listed below:
• Read and comply with all instructions on stain removal products.
• Keep stain removal products in their original labeled containers and out of
• Thoroughly wash any utensil used.
• Do not combine stain removal products, especially ammonia and chlorine
bleach. Dangerous fumes may result.
• Never wash items which have been previously cleaned in, washed in, soaked
in or spotted with gasoline, dry cleaning solvents or other flammable or
explosive substances because they give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
• Never use highly flammable solvents, such as gasoline, inside the home.
Vapors can explode on contact with flames or sparks.
For successful stain removal:
Remove stains promptly.
Determine the kind of stain, then follow the recommended treatment in the
stain removal chart below.
To pretreat stains, use a prewash product, liquid detergent, or a paste made
from granular detergent and water.
Use cold water on unknown stains because hot water can set stains.
Check care label instructions for treatments to avoid on specific fabrics.
Check for colorfastness by testing stain remover on an inside seam.
Rinse and wash items after stain removal.
As an ENERGY STAR
Electrolux Home Products has determined
that this product meets the ENERGY STAR
guidelines for energy efficiency.