User’s Guide MBP16 Baby Monitor The features described in this user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Motorola Baby Monitor! Thank you for purchasing the MBP16. Now you can hear your baby sleeping in the other room. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of your Parent unit 1 Sound Level LED 3 GREEN and 2 RED LEDs turn on and off in real time to indicate the noise level in baby's room. When audio is being picked up by microphone of baby unit, the LEDs light up to in indicate audio level with reference to the sensitivity setting.
Parent Unit Display 6 Down / Volume - In idle mode: Press to decrease the speaker volume. In menu mode: Press to view the next menu item. 7 Talk In idle or menu mode: Press and hold to talk back with baby unit.
Menu Structure of Parent Unit MAIN MENU LANGUAGE SOUND ALERT NIGHTLIGHT RESET SUB MENU ENGLISH ON? (if the current setting is off) ON? (if the current setting is off) CONFIRM? DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS OFF? (if the current setting is on) OFF? (if the current setting is on) ITALIANO ESPAÑOL PORTUGUÊS...
Important guidelines for installing our Baby Monitor • To use your baby unit and parent unit together, you must be able to establish a radio link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions. • Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet, a metallic doors or reinforced concrete, between the baby and parent unit may block the radio signal.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ........8 2. GETTING STARTED...........9 2.1 Baby unit power supply........9 2.2 Parent unit battery installation......9 2.3 Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit....10 3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR.......11 3.1 Power on/off the parent unit......11 3.2 Power on/off the baby unit ......11 3.3 Adjust speaker volume........11 3.4 Talk Back ............11 3.4.1 Adjust talk back volume......11...
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS • Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when assembling. • This product is not a toy. Don't allow children to play WARNING: with it. • This baby monitor is not a substitute for responsible STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the adapter cord adult supervision.
2. GETTING STARTED Parent unit battery installation The parent unit comes with a battery pack. Charge the Baby unit power supply parent unit before you use it for the first time or when the parent unit indicates that the battery is low. Battery JACK Battery PLUG DC JACK...
Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit 5. Insert the small plug of the power adapter into the side of the parent unit. 6. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the mains socket. 7. The Charging Indicator comes on. NOTE Only use the provided power adapter.
3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR Adjust speaker volume There are 5 volume levels on the baby unit, and 6 levels Please read these instructions carefully, and be reminded on the parent unit, including VOLUME OFF. that this baby monitor is just intended as an aid. It is not a 1.
4. PARENT UNIT SETTINGS NOTE The lullaby will stop playing when talkback is activated. Set the language Temperature 1. Press to access main menu. The baby unit constantly monitors the temperature in your 2. Press to select your desired baby's room and alerts you if it gets too hot (higher than language.
5. DISPOSAL OF THE DEVICE Reset You can restore all the adjustable settings back to their (ENVIRONMENT) original factory settings. At the end of the product lifecycle, you 1. Press to access main menu. should not dispose of this product with 2.
6. CLEANING 7. TROUBLESHOOTING Clean MBP16 with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- Link light on the parent unit does not come on • Check whether the parent unit is powered on. static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive •...
Limited Warranty ("Warranty") • The parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product other. Make sure the parent unit and baby unit are at manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics least 1.5 metre away from each other.
THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL product. OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO Consumer Ninety (90) days from the date of EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, Accessories the accessories original purchase WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING by the first consumer purchaser NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE of the product.
Products or Accessories is excluded from Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or coverage. BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
9. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS include: (a) the Product or Accessory; (b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place RF frequency band 1881.792 MHz - 1897.344 MHz and seller of the Product; (c) if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty card showing Channels the serial number of the Product;...
China Manufacturer / Importer (Signature of authorized person) Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to Radio Spectrum Matters, the Council Directive 2004/108/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.