203365A 120 Vac to 220/240 Vac
The 203365A Conversion Kit changes the 120 Vac,
60 Hz to 220/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz. The kit includes a trans-
former and two screws. The line cord on the air cleaner
must be changed to conduit to complete the conversion.
NOTE: The air cleaner can be completely isolated from
the electrical circuit of the HVAC system unless re-
quired by local code to use same circuit. Any convenient
house circuit can power the air cleaner, regardless of
electrical rating of HVAC system.
WHEN INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT...
1. Read these instructions carefully. Failure to follow
them could damage the product or cause a hazardous condi-
Fig. 1—Remove power box.
Electronic Air Cleaners
J. H. • Rev. 8-93 • ©Honeywell Inc. 1993 • Form Number 69-0769—1
Conversion Kit For
2. Check the ratings given in the instructions and on
the product to make sure the product is suitable for your
3. Installer must be a trained, experienced service
4. After installation is complete, check out product
operation as provided in these instructions.
1. Open access door.
2. Remove and retain the two screws from the front of
the power box.
3. Lift and remove the power box.
4. Remove and retain the two screws from the sides of
the power box. See Fig. 1.
5. Remove the power box cover.
6. Place the transformer on the mounting holes. See