stand in the microwave oven for a short
time before removing the container.
Use extreme care when inserting a
spoon or other utensil into the container.
10. Do not heat oil or fat for deep-frying. It is
difficult to control the temperature of oil in
11. Pierce foods with heavy skins such as
potatoes, whole squash, apples and
chestnuts before cooking.
12. The contents of feeding bottles and baby
jars should be stirred or shaken and the
temperature should be checked before
serving in order to avoid burns.
because of heat transferred from the
heated food. Potholders may be needed
to handle the utensil.
14. Do not cover or block any openings on
15. Do not store or use this appliance
outdoors. Do not use this product near
This appliance must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces
risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. The appliance is
equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged
into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
WARNING: Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock.
The electrical requirements are a 120 volt 60 Hz, AC only, 15 amp. It is recommended that a
separate circuit serving only the oven be provided. The oven is equipped with a 3-prong
grounding plug. It must be plugged into a wall receptacle that is properly installed and
water, for example, near a kitchen sink,
in a wet basement, near a swimming
pool, or similar locations.
16. Do not operate this appliance if it has a
damaged cord or a plug, if it is not
working properly or if it has been
damaged or dropped.
17. Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
Keep cord away from heated surface. Do
not let cord hang over edge of table or
19. Do not operate any heating or cooking
appliance beneath this appliance.
20. Be certain the glass tray and roller rings
are in place when you operate the oven
21. This appliance should be serviced only
by qualified service personnel contact
nearest authorized service facility for
examination, repair, or adjustment.