Picture CD Playback
Open the disc tray.
Load the disc on the tray.
- Load the disc with the labeled side up,
Close the tray.
- The tray closes and you should get a screen that looks like the
one to the right,
• Select JPEG in the menu to view a Photo CD,
• Use the UP/DOWN or LEFT/RIGHT buttons on the remote controller
to select the picture you want to view and then press the ENTER
button. (Press the PLAY/PAUSE ( I_l ) button if you want to play it in
the Slide Show mode.)
• To see the next 6 pictures, press the _
• To see the previous 6 pictures, press the _
: Return to the Album Screen.
Press the UP/DOWN or LEFT/RIGHT buttons on the remote
controller to display the menu again,
• r_'lT: Each time the ENTER button is pressed, the picture rotates
90 degrees clockwise.
: Each time the ENTER button is pressed, the picture is
enlarged up to 4X. (Normal , 2X , 4X
_2X • Normal)
: The unit enters slide show mode.
•Press the RETURN button to return to the atbum screen.
•Before the Slide Show can begin, the picture interval must be set,
: When this icon is selected and ENTER is pressed, the
pictures change automatically with about an 6 second interval
: The pictures change automatically with about an 12 second
: The pictures change automatically with about an
18 second interval.
*Depending on the file size, each interval between images may take
longer or shorter than the manual suggests,
• To change the currently playing media, pressthe STOP ( • ) button twice and then press the DISC MENU button,
• If no button on the remote controller is pressed for 60 seconds, the menu will disappear and the selected
item will be played,
• Press the TITLE MENU button to return to the album screen.
• Press the RETURN button to return to the slide show.
• If no buttons on the remote controller pressed for 10 seconds, the menu wiII disappear.
Press the UP/DOWN or LEFT/RIGHT buttons on the remote controller to display the menu again,
Picture CD Playback
CD-RJPEG Discs i
• Only files with the ".jpg" and ".JPG" extensions can be played,
• if the disc is not dosed, it will take longer to start playing and not all of the recorded files may be
• Only CD-R discs with JPEG files in ISO 9660 or Joliet format can be played,
• The name of the JPEG file may not be longer than 8 characters and should contain no blank spaces
or special characters (. / = +),
• Only a consecutively written multisession disc can be played. If there is a blank segment in the
multisession disc, the disc can be played only up to the blank segment.
• A maximum of 500 images can be stored on a single CD.
• Only Kodak Picture CDs can be played.
• When playing a Kodak Picture CD, only the JPEG files in the pictures folder can be played.
• Picture discs other than Kodak Picture CD may take longer to start playing or may not play at all,
• If a number of files in 1 Disc is over 500, only 500 JPEG file can be played.
• If a number of folders in 1 Disc is over 300, only JPEG files in 300 folders can be played,