What your warranty €orm:
• Any defect in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• One year.
(The warranty for rental units begins with the first rental.)
What we will do:
Provide you with a new, or at our option, a refurbished unit.
The exchange unit is under warranty for the remainder of the original product'swarranty
How to make a warranty claim:
• Properly pack your unit. Include any cables, etc., which were originally provided with the
product. We recommend using the original carton and packing materials.
• Include in the package evidence of purchase date such as the bill of sale. Also print your
name and address and a description of the defect. Send standard UPS or its equivalent to:
Thomson Consumer Electronics, In_
32 Spur Drive
El Paso, Texas 7S006
• Pay any charges billed to you by the Exchange Center for service not covered by the
• A new or refurbished unit will be shipped to you prepaid freigM.
Whet your warranty _
• Customer instruction. (Your Owner's Manual provides information regarding operating
instructions and user controls. For additional information, ask your dealer.)
Installation and set-up service adjustments.
Damage from misuse or neglect.
Productswhich have been modified Or incorporated into other products.
Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
• Acts of God, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
• Please complete and mail the Product Registration Card packed with your unit. It will make
it easier to contact you should it ever be necessary.The return of the card is not required
for warranty coverage.
How state law relates to this warranty:
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary
from state to state.
If you purchased your product outside the USA:
• This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information.