What your warranty covers:
• Any defect in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• One year.
(The warranty period for rental units begins with the first rental or 45 days
from date of shipment to the rental firm, whichever comes first.)
What we will do:
Provide you with a new or, at our option, a refurbished unit.
The exchange unit is under warranty for the remainder of the original
How to make a warranty claim:
• Properly pack your unit. Include any cables, etc., which were originally
provided with the product. We recommend
using the original carton and
Remove cassette tapes or CDs from unit before shipping as these will not
• Include in the package evidence of purchase date such as the bill of sale.
your name and address and a description
of the defect. Send
standard UPS or its equivalent to:
Product Exd_-lge Cemt_
11721B Alameda Ave.
• Pay any charges billed to you by the Exchange Center for service not
covered by the warranty.
• Insure your shipment in case of loss or damage. Thomson accepts no
liability in case of damage or loss.
• A new or refurbished
unit will be shipped to you prepaid freight.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Customer instruction.
(Your Owner's Manual provides information
regarding operating instructions and user controls. For additional
ask your dealer.)
and set-up service adjustments.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• Products which have been modified or incorporated
into other products.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
• Acts of God, such as but not limited to lightning
How state law relates to this warranty:
• This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other
rights which vary from state to state.
If you purchased your product outside the USA:
• This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty