Operating with the onset buttons
Volume setting and programme selection can be made using
the buttons on the front panel.
• Press "-Volume" button to decrease volume or "Volume+"
button to increase volume, so a volume level scale will be
displayed on the screen.
• Press "Programme
Up" button to select next programme
Down" button to select the previous pro-
Entering Main Menu
• Press "MENU" button to enter main menu. In the main
menu select submenu using "Programme+"
me-" button and enter the submenu using "Volume+"
button. To learn the usage of the menus, refer to
the Menu System section of this manual.
with Remote Control
The remote control handset of your TV is designed to control
all the functions of the model you selected. The functions will
in accordance with the menu system of your
Functions which you can use out of menu system are de-
Press "'_" button to increase volume.
Press "11" button to decrease volume.
I--I I_ I--I I--I
or next programme)
• Press "P v"
button to select the previous programme.
• Press "P A" button to select the next programme.
Programme Selecting (direct access):
Press digit buttons on the remote control handset to select
programmes between 0 and 9. TV will switch to the selected
program after a short delay.
When you press first digit, second digit will be displayed with
'-' symbol for 2 seconds. To select programmes between 10
and 99 press corresponding digit buttons consecutively
fore '-' symbol on the second digit disappears. (e.g. for pro-
gramme 27, first press 2 and then 7 while program number
displayed as '2-' )
Your TV has been designed with a menu system. Display
"MENU" (main menu) and enter one of four menus (SOUND,
PICTURE, FEATURE and INSTALL).
1- Press "MENU"
button to display "MENU"
The menu tiltles will be displayed in the main menu.
"P A" or "P v"
button to select a menu title, then
press "4" or ">" button to enter the menu.
• To exit a menu, press "STANDARD"
• To go to the previous menu, press "MENU" button.
• To display "(D" menu that explains
how to operate the
menu, press the "(_"
button while the menu which you
want to operate is displayed.
• Press "MENU" button,
now you are in main menu. In the
main menu, select SOUND using "PA"
then enter the sound menu pressing "4" or ">" button.
• Enter the Sound Menu directly, pressing the RED button.
As you enter the sound menu, Volume will be the first select-
• Press ">" button to increase volume.
• Press "4" button to decrease volume.
• Using "P A" or "P v"
button select Bass.
• Press ">" button to increase bass level.
• Press "4" button to decrease bass level.
• Using "P A" or "P v"
button select Treble.
• Press ">" button to increase treble level.
• Press "4" button to decrease treble level.