CRAFTSMAN Service J acks aredesigned f orlifting,
butnotsustaining, loads ranging from2 1/2tons
through 3tonsdepending ontherated capacity o f
thejack.Afterlifting, l oadsmustbe immediately
supported byappropriate m eans suchasjack
stands. S ervice j ackswiththehydraulic l iftspeedy
liftfeature (50238) provide onepump toliftpoint
contact. Model N o.50234 features a mechanical
speedy liftintheformofafootoperated pump
handle. E ach isdesigned t obeusedinconjunction
withjackstands. T hese jacksareintended t obe
usedtoliftoneaxleorcorner o fa vehicle forthe
purpose o fservice andrepair. Check withvehicle
manufacturer's manual forproper l iftpoints. These
jackscomply withapplicable A SME
• Save these instructions.
• For your safety and the safety of others around
you, read carefully before attempting to assemble,
service or use your jack.
• The owner and operator shall have an
understanding of this product and safe operating
procedures before attempting to use.
• Do not operate jack if you any doubt as to its safe
and proper use as outlined in this operator's
• Inspect before each use.
• It is the operator's responsibility to translate, or
have translated, instruction and safety information
to his/her native language.
• Do not use if leaking, broken, bent, cracked or
otherwise damaged parts are noted.
• If you know or suspect that the jack has been
subjected to a shock load (a load dropped
suddenly and violently onto it), immediately
discontinue use until jack has been checked by a
qualified service facility.
• Owners and operators of this equipment shall be
aware that the use and subsequent repair of this
equipment may require special training and
• Only replace any missing parts, labels, decals or
printed material with those available from Sears.
• Any jack that appears to be damaged in any way,
is worn or operates abnormally shall be removed
from service immediately.
• Always wear safety glasses when operating this
• Do not use foot pedal to raise loaded lift arm.
• Do not dolly the load with jack.
• Failure to comply with the information contained
within could result in personal injury and/or property
• Leer, comprender, y seguir las instrucci6nes antes
de utilizar el aparato.
• El manual de instrucci6nes y la informaci6n de
seguridad deben estar comunicado en lengua del
operador antes del uso.
• No seguir estas indicaci6nes puede causar da_os
personales o materiales.
Base Size (L x W)
29-3/4" X 13-1/4" X 6-1/4"
25" X 13-3/8" X 6-5/8"
Sears, Roebuck and Co.