Disc menu operations
Menu-driven playback is possible while playing
back a DVD with menu-driven features or a
VCD with the PBC (PlayBack Control).
While playing a DVD
A title list or disc menu will appear on the
Select the item you want on the
Selected item starts playback.
• On some discs, you can also select items
using the corresponding number buttons.
While playing a VCD
• When a list of items is displayed on the
• To select a number greater than 9, see "How
to select a number" on page 9.
To return to the previous menus
• For some discs, you can also move between
the menus by pressing 4 / ¢.
Canceling the PBC playback
2 Select a track to start normal playback using
the number buttons (see page 9).
To resume the PBC function
• For JPEG disc (effective only when
Move the zoomed-in portion.
• For JPEG files:
You cannot move the zoomed-in position
when the entire picture is displayed on the
To cancel zoom, select "ZOOM OFF" in