S T AC K ING K IT INS T AL L AT ION
1)P osition the unit on a level surface,
2) R emove the 2 plastic covers (shown in figure 6) attached
capable of supporting the entire
to the middle of the stacking kit, and save these for
weight of the dryer.
later use. R emove the double back tape and firmly attach
R emember that the unit will be
the stacking kit the top of the washer to assure the
heavier when it is fully loaded.
C lean the surface where the stacking
Make sure the word F R ONT printed on the stacking kit
kit is going to be installed.
is facing forward as shown above.
P lace the mounting bracket on the
Washer as indicated.
5) Y our Dryer is equipped with 4 leveling legs.
Make sure they are lowered 10 mm, so there is a
gap between the legs and the dryer base.
( back )
3) P ut back edge of stacking kit to back mold line of washer¡¯s
top cover a nd tighte n the screw.
6) G ently push the dryer into position as
indicated in figure 5 & 6, sliding the unit into
the slots provided.
It is important that the dryer is level.
Make sure all four leveling legs are pushed
all the way back into the slots to ensure
4) Install all 7 screws provided with a power drill
and tighten the stacking kit to the unit base securely.
7) Insert the plastic covers
(removed in section 2)
covering the two front
slots of the leveling legs.
Depending upon the
location of the unit, it may
be necessary to change
the side on which the dryer