Acer LCD monitor Quick Start Guide (QSG)
Important Safety Instructions
Please read the following instructions carefully. This manual should be retained for future use.
1. To clean LCD Monitor screen;
-- Power off LCD Monitor and unplug the AC Cord.
-- Spray a non-solvent cleaning solution onto a rag and clean the screen gently.
2. Do not place the LCD Monitor near a window. Exposing the monitor to rain water,
moisture or sunlight can severely damage it.
3. Do not apply pressure to the LCD screen. Excess pressure may cause permanent damage to the display.
4. Do not remove the cover or attempt to service this unit by yourself. Servicing of any nature should be
performed by an authorized technician.
5. Operate LCD Monitor in a room with a room temperature of 5° ~ 40°C (or 41° ~ 104°F).
Operating the LCD Monitor outside this range could result in permanent damage.
6. If any of the following occurs, immediately unplug your monitor and call an authorized technician.
* Monitor to PC signal cable is frayed or damaged.
* Liquid spilled into LCD Monitor or the monitor has been exposed to rain.
* LCD Monitor or the case is damaged.
Assembly Your Monitor with Monitor Base
Take out the monitor base from monitor box and place
on a stable and level workspace
Take out your monitor and assembly with the base.
Make sure you heard click sound
Connecting Your Monitor to a Computer
Turn off your computer and unplug your computer's
Connect the VGA cable's blue connectors to the
monitor's signal connector and blue video connector on
the back of your computer. Tighten the connector
Optional: Connect the audio cable to the green audio
jack on the back of monitor (only for the model with
Insert the monitor power cable into the power port on
the back of the monitor.
Plug the power cables of your computer and your
monitor into a nearby electrical outlet.
Turn on your computer and monitor.
Operating Your Monitor
If OSD is active, press to exit. If OSD is inactive, press and the
monitor will automatically optimize the display position, clock and
1 Auto Auto configuration
phase of your display.
If OSD is active, press to select or adjust OSD options.
If OSD is active, press to select or adjust OSD options. If OSD is
inactive, press once, then press the buttons marked <or > to adjust
the volume. (this function is optional only for models with speakers)
Press to view OSD. Press again to exit.
Green: power on
Orange: in sleep mode
Quick Start Guide