Rack Type WTM140
The Electrolux Dishwashing range is produced for customers with the highest conceivable demands for good
efficiency, economy and ergonomics for dishwashing operation. The product range comprises glasswashers,
undercounter dishwashers, hood type dishwashers, rack type dishwashers, flight type dishwashers and pot
and pan washers. The rack type dishwasher range is designed to be easily connected with the equipment
included in the Electrolux Handling System range, to create a functional and ergonomic dishwashing area. The
rack type dishwasher WTM140 has a capacity up to 140 racks per hour with 2 speeds (variable on-site). The
range consists of 6 electrically or steam heated models, available with or without Energy Saving Device (ESD).
EASY TO INSTALL
• Solid 3mm square stainless steel
sub-frame with bolt-together
construction that can be delivered
assembled or in modules to be
connected on site.
• Stainless steel wash pumps
ideal for heavy duty usage
• Brass inlet valves as standard for
extra reliability at high incoming
• All rear positioned water tubes in
• Only one cable for electrical
• Electrical and water connections
centralised in one area.
• Service from the front and from
• Pre-arrangements for automatic
detergent dispenser, energy
management device and HACCP
implementation (both basic as well
as integrated system).
• Power wash zone where all the
soil is removed with maximum
water contact wash arms for best
possible washing result.
• Separate wash and rinse zones
so detergent does not mix with the
rinse aid and is always active.
• Rinse area equipped with the
DUO-rinse system where the first
ramp is filled by the re-used final
rinse water, to eliminate any trace
of detergent, and the second ramp
is filled by hot fresh water to
guarantee sanitation of the items.
• Atmospheric boiler combined
with the rinse booster pump for
perfect rinsing performances in
terms of sanitation, energy saving,
independence from the water
pressure on the network.
• Incorporates non-return (air gap
class A) valve.
• As optional extra the WTM140
can be equipped with a drying
zone for fast and efficient drying.
EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN
• The rinse and wash tank are
pressed with completely rounded
corners and sloping base to
• WTM140 has smooth surfaces.
304 AISI stainless steel front and
side panels, strainers and wash
and rinse arms.