To listen to music
• When performing connections, always turn off power to the supported device first.
• In the event this unit does not operate properly, turn off power to the supported device,
then check its connections to this unit. Also, consult the operating instructions for the
Connect this unit to the ADAPTER PORT of the supported device.
Turn on power to the supported device.
Register this unit and the device connected by 8/uetooth wireless technology.
Connect to a device equipped with
Begin playback of music on the device connected to this unit with 8/uetooth wireless
For details regarding pairing and operation, consult the operating
instructions for the device supported
• This 8/uetooth ADAPTER AS-BT200 is compatible with the earlier 8/uetooth ADAPTER
AS-BT1 00, so it can be used with products supported by that unit. When reading
instruction manuals for products supported by the AS-BT1 00, merely read "AS-BT200"
in place of AS-BT1 00.
• This unit complies with 8/uetooth Specifications Ver. 2.1. When this unit and another
device equipped with 8/uetooth wireless technology both comply with 8/uetooth
Specification Ver. 2.1, pairing of the two may be possible without the need for inputting
a "passcode" (PIN code).
• While using this unit via a 8/uetooth connection to listen to music on a device equipped
with 8/uetooth wireless technology, do not make another 8/uetooth connection between
that device and any other device. If the 8/uetooth wireless technology-equipped device
already has a 8/uetooth connection with some device other than this unit, disconnect
that device before connecting this unit.
• 8/uetooth wireless technology is a short-range wireless technology designed to allow
communication between digital devices. Since radio waves are used, the
communicating devices do not need to be facing each other.
• The 8/uetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth
SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Pioneer Corporation is under license. Other
trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.