Important Safety Instructions ...
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. Save these
instructions for easy reference.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce
breakage, risk of fire, electric shock and injury to persons including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating the air cleaner.
2. Place air cleaner where it is not easily knocked over by persons in the
3. Always unplug when not in use.
4. Do not use any product with a damaged cord or plug or if product malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
5. Do not use air cleaner outdoors.
6. Never use air cleaner unless it is fully assembled.
7. Do not run power cord under carpets, and do not cover with throw rugs. Arrange
cord such that it will not be tripped over.
8. Do not use air cleaner where combustible gases or vapors are present.
9. Do not expose the air cleaner to rain, or use near water, in a bathroom, laundry
area or other damp location.
10. To disconnect the air cleaner, first turn the air cleaner OFF and remove plug
from the outlet.
11. The air cleaner must be used in its upright position.
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter ventilation or exhaust opening as this
may cause electric shock or damage to the air cleaner. Do not block air outlets
13. Locate air cleaner near power outlet and avoid using an extension cord.
14. The air cleaner has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way.
If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit,
contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
15. A loose fit between the plug and the AC outlet (receptacle) may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified electrician to replace
loose or worn receptacles.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on the air cleaner.
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.
18. WARNING: To reduce risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this product with
any solid-state speed control device.