NOTE: If any of the items is damaged or missing, contact your retailer.
Out of the box, ASUS EA-N66R is designed to sit on a raised flat surface like a file
cabinet or book shelf. The unit may also be converted for mounting to a wall or
1. Look on the underside for the mounting hook.
2. Mark an upper hole in a flat surface.
3. Tighten one screw until only 1/4'' is showing.
4. Latch the hook of your EA-N66R onto the screw.
• Re-adjust the screw if you cannot latch EA-N66R onto the screw or if it is too
• The screw is not included in the EA-N66R package contents.
Quick Start Guide