Unpacking the Monitor
1. Unpack the monitor. Make sure all contents are included. Store the packing box.
2. Turn off the computer and other attached devices.
3. Determine whether the monitor will be desktop mounted or wall-mounted. See "Installing the Monitor."
4. Prepare a flat area to assemble the monitor. You may need a flat, soft, protected area for placing the monitor
screen-down while preparing it for installation.
5. You need a Phillips screwdriver for preparing the monitor for wall-mounting. You may need a straight-slot
screwdriver to secure some cables.
Installing the Monitor
You can install the monitor on a desktop or wall-mount it. Place the monitor in a convenient, well-ventilated location
near your computer.
Connect the monitor cables after you have installed the monitor.
Unfolding the monitor
WARNING: Do not place the double-hinged monitor face down for folding. The base hinge can spring up and
cause serious injury or damage.
1. With the monitor still in its flat, folded state, set it screen-side up on a flat surface.
2. Rotate the screen to the horizontal position (in the figure, the straight arrow is your position in front of the
monitor). (Perform this step only if your monitor has the pivot feature.)
Setting Up the Monitor