• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off
the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids
should not be placed on the hob surface since they
can get hot.
This appliance is suitable for the following
Only a qualified person must in-
stall this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction sup-
plied with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance
from steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to
a door or under a window. This pre-
vents hot cookware to fall from the ap-
pliance when the door or the window is
• If the appliance is installed above draw-
ers make sure that the space, between
the bottom of the appliance and the up-
per drawer, is sufficient for air circula-
• The bottom of the appliance can get
hot. We recommend to install a non-
combustile separation panel under the
appliance to prevent access to the bot-
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections must be made
by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Before carrying out any operation make
sure that the appliance is disconnected
from the power supply.
• Use the correct electricity mains cable.
• Do not let the electricity mains cable
• Make sure the mains cable or plug (if
applicable) does not touch the hot ap-
pliance or hot cookware, when you
connect the appliance to the near sock-
• Make sure the appliance is installed
correctly. Loose and incorrect electricity
mains cable or plug (if applicable) can
make the terminal become too hot.
• Make sure that a shock protection is in-
• Use the strain relief clamp on cable.
• Make sure not to cause damage to the
mains plug (if applicable) or to the
mains cable. Contact the Service or an
electrician to change a damaged mains
• The electrical installation must have an
isolation device which lets you discon-