Using the Scan function
This switcher also offers an automatic scanning function, which automatically cycles
through the inputs at an interval you set. The scan function is ideal for use with security
cameras or other home monitoring devices.
To activate the scan function: Press the SCAN key on the remote control or on the
switcher's front panel. The switcher starts scanning through the input automatically
after 2-3 seconds.
To deactivate the scan function: Press the one of the input number keys or the SELECT
key on the remote.
To increase the scanning interval: Press the SCAN key. Each press increases the
interval—use the following chart as a guide.
Most difficulties you encounter with the switcher can be fixed by trying one of the
Problem: Switcher won't turn on.
• Make sure the power adapter is properly connected to the switcher and plugged
into the wall.
Problem: No video/audio from the TV.
• Make sure your TV is turned on.
• Make sure the switcher is turned on.
• Make sure the device connected to the input you want to see is turned on and
transmitting a signal. For example, if you want to watch your DVD player, make sure
the DVD player is on and that a DVD is playing.
• Make sure all video and audio cables are firmly inserted in the correct inputs and
outputs on the switcher and on the components.