Bottom Mounting Rail
1. Turn microwave wave upside down so you are
looking at oven bottom. Secure the bottom
Mounting Rail on oven with four SCREWS A.
See Illustration 4 below.
2. Secure the Exhaust Duct Assembly with the four
screws A.--Place the bracket on proper location
where hole to hole with the oven, then put the
screw inside, and screw them up.
1. Place the oven adjacent to the wall or cabinet
opening. Plug the power cord into the electrical
2. Carefully guide the assembled oven into the
prepared opening. Slide the oven on the
Exhaust Duct Assembly. See Illustration 5.
3. Secure the Exhaust Duct Assembly with the four