BEFORE YOU BEGIN
– Save these instructions
for local inspector's use.
– Observe all governing
codes and coordinates.
Note to Installer
instructions with the Consumer.
Note to Consumer
instructions for future reference.
• Skill level - Installation of this appliance requires
basic mechanical and electrical skills.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
– Before beginning the installation,
switch power off at service panel and lock the service
disconnecting means to prevent power from being
switched on accidentally. When the service disconnect-
ing means cannot be locked, securely fasten a promi-
nent warning device, such as a tag, to the service
– Be sure to leave these
– Keep these
Built-in Trim Kit
MWTRMKT27 and MWTRMKT30
Read these instructions completely and carefully.
• Proper installation is the responsibility of the
• Product failure due to improper installation is not
covered under the Warranty.
• Unplug the microwave oven before attempting
installation of this kit.
• Because the kit includes metal parts, caution
should be used in handling and installation to
avoid the possibility of injury.
• Do not remove permanently affixed labels, warn-
ings, or plates from the product. This may void
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
THIS BUILT-IN KIT IS DESIGNED FOR USE ONLY
WITH ELETROLUX MICROWAVE OVENS SPECI-
FYING BUILT-IN KIT
MWTRMKT27 OR MWTRMKT30 ON THE RATING
LABEL ON THE LEFT SIDE WALL OF THE
MICROWAVE OVEN CAVITY.
For customers in the United States call: 1-800-944-9044
For customers in Canada call: 1-800-213-9397 (English)
1-800-668-4606 ext.8199 (French)
Visit our Website at: www.frigidaire.com
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS.