• Storing your fully charged accessory in high-temperature conditions may
permanently reduce the life of the internal battery.
• Battery life may temporarily shorten in low-temperature conditions.
Caution About High Volume Usage
Warning: Exposure to loud noise from any source for extended periods of time may
temporarily or permanently affect your hearing. The louder the volume sound level,
the less time is required before your hearing could be affected. Hearing damage
from loud noise is sometimes undetectable at first and can have a cumulative effect.
To protect your hearing:
• Start your volume control at a low setting and use as low a volume as possible.
• Limit the amount of time you use headsets or headphones at high volume.
• Where possible, use your headset in a quiet environment with low background
• Avoid turning up the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
• Turn the volume down if you can't hear people speaking near you.
If you experience hearing discomfort, including the sensation of pressure or fullness
in your ears, ringing in your ears, or muffled speech, you should stop listening to the
device through your headset or headphones and have your hearing checked by your
Smart Practices While Driving
Using a mobile device while driving may cause distraction. End a call if you can't
concentrate on driving. Also, using a mobile device or accessory may be prohibited
or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of
Responsible driving practices can be found at www.motorola.com/callsmart
(in English only).