• Never open the cabinet under any circumstances.
Any repairs or internal adjustments should be made
only by a trained technician.
• Never operate this product with the cabinet
•Do not use your System immediately after transport-
ing it from a cold place to a warm place, as condensa-
tion may cause the system to malfunction.
• Keep your unit away from humid areas and abnor-
mally hot places.
• Do not touch the player with wet hands. If any liq-
uid enters the player cabinet, take the player to a
trained technician for inspection.
• This compact disc player uses a laser to read the
music on the disc. The laser mechanism corresponds
to the cartridge and stylus of a record player.
Although this product incorporates a laser pick-up
lens, it is completely safe when operated according to
• Discs rotate at high speed inside the player. Do not
use damaged, warped, or cracked discs.
• Do not touch the pick-up lens which is located
inside the disc compartment. To keep dust from col-
lecting on the pick-up lens, do not leave the compart-
ment door open for an extended period of time. If
the lens becomes dirty, clean it with a soft brush, or
use an air blower brush designed for camera lenses.
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping and
Important Battery Information
• Remove the batteries to avoid leakage if you do not
use your remote control for more than one month.
• Discard leaky batteries immediately as leaking bat-
teries may cause skin burns or other personal injuries.
Dispose of batteries in the proper manner, according
to provincial and local regulations.
• Any battery may leak electrolyte under the follow-
- if mixed with a different battery type,
- if inserted incorrectly,
- if all batteries are not replaced at the same time,
- if disposed of in fire, or
- if an attempt is made to charge a battery not
intended to be recharged.
• Do not play your headset at high volume.
Hearing experts warn against extended high-vol-
• If you experience ringing in your ears, reduce vol-
ume or discontinue use.
• You should use with extreme caution or temporar-
ily discontinue use in potentially hazardous situa-
Even if your headset is an open-air designed to let
you to hear outside sounds, do not turn up the vol-
ume so high that you are unable to hear what is
This product should only be used for the purposes
for which it is sold, that is, entertainment, violating
no copyright law. Any attempts to use this product
for unintended purposes are unlawful and
therefore not condoned by Thomson.
Power supply: 120V~60Hz
Dimensions ( H x W x D inches):
Unit size - 10.4 x 7.8 x 12
Main Speaker - 13.2 x 9.5 x 8.7
Tape deck: Response curve: 125Hz-8kHz (-5dB)
CD player: Response curve (+/- 2dB): 60Hz to 15 kHz
Rating Plate: Look for it at the back of the set.
The descriptions and characteristics given in this document are given
as a general indication and not as a guarantee. In order to provide
the highest quality product possible, we reserve the right to make any
improvement or modification without prior notice. The English ver-
sion serves as the final reference on all products and operational
details should any discrepancies arise in other languages.