Questions? Call 800.GE.CARES (800.432.2737) or Visit our Website at: www.GEAppliances.com
In Canada, call 1.800.361.3400 or Visit our Website at: www.geappliances.ca
IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF
• This product must be installed by a
licensed plumber or gas fitter.
• When using ball-type gas shut-off valves,
they shall be the T-handle type.
• A flexible gas connector, when used, must
not exceed 3 feet.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely
instructions for local inspector's use.
governing codes and ordinances.
• Note to Installer – Be sure to leave these
instructions with the Consumer.
• Note to Consumer – Keep these
instructions for future reference.
• Product failure due to improper installation
is not covered under the Warranty.
be properly grounded.
appliance shall be conducted according to
the manufacturer's instructions.
• Proper installation is the responsibility
of the installer and product failure due to
improper installation is NOT covered under
36" Sealed Gas Cooktop
JGP628, JGP962, JGP963, ZGU36
— Save these
— Observe all
— This appliance must
— Leak testing of the
MATERIALS YOU MAY NEED
CSA-Approved Flexible Gas Line
3/8" Min. ID, 1/2" NPT Connection,
3-foot Maximum Length (Massachusetts Only)
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Ruler or Straightedge
Shut Off Valve
1/8" Drill Bit & Electric
or Hand Drill