Info Grid shows some basic information necessary to Time Control.
1) Current Time
- Set the current time for the selected display (PC Time).
- To change the current time, first change the PC Time.
2) On Time Setup
- Set the Hour, Minute, AM/PM of On Time Setup, Status, Source, Volume of the selected display.
3) Off Time Setup
- Set the Hour, Minute, and AM/PM, Status for Off Time Setup of the selected display.
4) Shows the On Time settings.
5) Shows the Off Time settings.
The Input source of MagicNet works only on MagicNet model.
The Input source of TV works only on TV model.
Time Control is available only for the displays for which the power status is ON.
At On Time Setup, TV Source functions only for TV Model.
At On Time Setup, MagicNet Source functions only for MagicNet Model.
1. Click PIP of the main icons and the PIP control screen appears.
Click Select All or use Check Box to select a display to control.