Your product is equipped with VUDU Apps. This application allows you to purchase
or rent HD movies from VUDU if your product's connected to the internet. It also
allows you to access a wide variety of online apps - enabling you to stay in touch
with friends, view photos, listen to music, get the latest news and weather, and
much, much more.
To access VUDU Apps.
1. Ensure your product is successfully connected to a network that has access to
2. Press BD/USB button on your remote control to access the product's Main Menu.
buttons to navigate to the "Connected" option - you'll see a VUDU
image appear on the screen
4. Select the VUDU option under "Connected" (you may have to press OK button
twice to select).
5. You'll see a variety of VUDU Apps for you to try.
Using VUDU Apps.
2. If the App supports a service that requires a User ID or Password, you can follow
the onscreen prompts to enter these.
3. You can typically exit an App by pressing the EXIT button on your remote control.
Exiting VUDU Apps.
Press the RED (R) button that's located below the ON-OFF button on your remote
control to return to the product's Main Menu. You may also use the BD/USB button
to exit VUDU Apps.
and OK buttons to select a particular App.
PRINTED IN CHINA