Safety, Regulatory & Legal
Third Party Accessories
Use of third party accessories, including but not limited to batteries, chargers, headsets,
covers, cases, screen protectors and memory cards, may impact your product's
performance. In some circumstances, third party accessories can be dangerous and may
void your product warranty. For a list of Motorola accessories, visit
Responsible and safe driving is your primary responsibility when behind the wheel of a
vehicle. Using a mobile device or accessory for a call or other application while driving
may cause distraction. Using a mobile device or accessory may be prohibited or restricted
in certain areas, always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these products.
While driving, NEVER:
• Type or read texts.
• Enter or review written data.
• Surf the web.
• Input navigation information.
• Perform any other functions that divert your attention from driving.
While driving, ALWAYS:
• Keep your eyes on the road.
• Use a handsfree device if available or required by law in your area.
• Enter destination information into a navigation device before driving.
• Use voice activated features (such as voice dial) and speaking features (such as
audible directions), if available.
• Obey all local laws and regulations for the use of mobile devices and accessories in
• End your call or other task if you cannot concentrate on driving.
Responsible driving practices can be found at www.motorola.com/callsmart (in
If you experience hearing discomfort, including the sensation of pressure or fullness in
your ears, ringing in your ears, or muffled speech, you should stop listening to the device
through your headset or headphones and have your hearing checked.