PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY
PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS
BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS
OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS
SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE
1. GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use one copy of the software program(s) and data ("SOFTWARE") accompanying this Agreement. The
term SOFTWARE shall encompass any updates to the accompanying software and data. The SOFTWARE is owned by Yamaha and/or
Yamaha's licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions. While you are entitled to claim ownership
of the data created with the use of SOFTWARE, the SOFTWARE will continue to be protected under relevant copyrights.
• You may use the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
• You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE in machine-readable form for backup purposes only, if the SOFTWARE is on media where
such backup copy is permitted. On the backup copy, you must reproduce Yamaha's copyright notice and any other proprietary legends
that were on the original copy of the SOFTWARE.
• You may permanently transfer to a third party all your rights in the SOFTWARE, provided that you do not retain any copies and the
recipient reads and agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
• You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE
by any method whatsoever.
• You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the
• You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other
• You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
• You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following
restrictions which you must observe.
• Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
• Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners
in public without permission of the copyright owner.
• The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modiﬁed
without permission of the copyright owner.
This Agreement becomes effective on the day that you receive the SOFTWARE and remains effective until terminated. If any copyright law or
provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such
termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided
"AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE
SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Studio Manager Version 2 Installation Guide
Studio Manager Version 2
Studio Manager Version 2
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT