035-04013-000_R1 60001 EFS
READ AND SAVE THESE
BEFORE USING THIS AIR
When using electrical appliances,
basic precautions should always be
followed to reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock, and injury to
persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating
the air purifier.
2. Place air purifier where it is not easily
knocked over by persons in the
3. Always turn the air purifier to the OFF
position and unplug from the wall outlet
when not in use.
4. To disconnect the air purifier, first turn
control to the OFF position, grip the plug
and pull it from the wall outlet. Never
pull by the cord.
5. Do not use any product with a damaged
cord or plug or if product malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner.
Keep the cord away from heated
6. Do not use air purifier outdoors.
7. Never use air purifier unless it is fully
IFD HIGH PERFORMANCE
8.Do not run power cord under carpets,
and do not cover with throw rugs.
Arrange cord such that it will not be
9.Do not use air purifier where
combustible gases, vapors or an
oxygen rich environment are present.
10. Do not expose the air purifier to rain,
or use near water, in a bathroom,
laundry area or other damp location.
11. The air purifier must be used in its
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter
ventilation or exhaust opening as this
may cause electric shock or damage to
the air purifier. Do not block air outlets
13. Locate air purifier near the outlet and
avoid using an extension cord.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug
(one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce the risk of shock, this plug is
intended to fit only one way in a
polarized outlet. If the plug does not fit
fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it
still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat
this safety feature.
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the
plug. Contact a qualified electrician to
replace loose or worn outlet.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy
objects on the air purifier.
17. Disconnect power supply before
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of
Fire or Electric Shock, Do Not Use
This Air Purifier With Any Solid-
State Speed Control Device.