Key Chain Remote KC674
INSTALLATION AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Open the battery compartment and use a small screwdriver to set the Housecode
dial to match the X10 Modules and Transceiver you want to control.
2. Set the slide switch inside the battery compartment to control modules set to
Unit Codes 1 and 2, OR 5 and 6 from the two buttons on the KC674.
3. Install 2 AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately) in the KC674's battery
compartment. Observe polarity.
4. Plug in an X10 Transceiver (RR501 or TM751, sold separately).
6. Press the corresponding ON or OFF button to turn X10 Modules set to Unit
Codes 1 and 2, OR 5 and 6 on and off. Button 1 (or 5) controls the Transceiver.
Button 2 (or 6) transmits to the Transceiver which then retransmits to other X10
Modules (set to 2 or 6).
F.C.C. CAUTION - THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH PART 15 OF THE FCC
RULES. OPERATION IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TWO
CONDITIONS: (1) THIS DEVICE MAY NOT CAUSE HARMFUL
INTERFERENCE, AND (2) THIS DEVICE MUST ACCEPT ANY
INTERFERENCE RECEIVED, INCLUDING INTERFERENCE THAT MAY
CAUSE UNDESIRED OPERATION.
NOTE: NO CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS MAY BE MADE TO THE
UNITS. ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE UNITS WILL VOID THE
USER'S AUTHORITY TO OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT.
X10 Wireless Technology, Inc. Limited One Year Warranty
X10.com, a division of X10 Wireless Technology, Inc. (X10) warrants X10
products to be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of one
(1) year from the original date of purchase at retail. X10 agrees to repair or replace,
at its sole discretion, a defective X10 product if returned to X10 within the warranty
period and with proof of purchase. If service is required under this warranty:
Call 1-800-442-5065, visit www.x10.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
For help or more information on setup, please visit: