Install the unit near the AC outlet and where the AC power cord plug can be
Where the MAINS plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect
device, the disconnet device shall remain readily operable.
• Place the set on a hard and flat surface so that the system does not tilt.
• If you do not intend to use the set for a long time, withdraw the power plug
from the wall outlet. In addition to this, it is advisable to remove the battery
from the clock radio. This will prevent any danger of leakage and the clock
radio will not be damaged.
• Do not expose the set, batteries to humidity, rain, sand or excessive heat
caused by heating equipment or direct sunlight.
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing.
• Adequate ventilation with a minimum gap of 15cm between the ventilation
holes and surrounding surfaces is necessary to prevent heat build-up.
• The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings
with items, such as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains, etc..
• No objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the appartus.
• No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the
• To clean the set, use a soft, slightly dampened chamois leather. Do not use
any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene or abrasives as
these may harm the housing.
Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than
herein may result in unsafe operation.
This set complies with the radio interference requirements of the