Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 Digital Cameras
Memory Stick Duo (memory card)
Do not touch the terminal with your hand or a metal object. Do not bend, drop, or
get it wet. Keep it out of direct sunlight and avoid excessive heat and humidity.
Inserting into camera:
1. Open Battery/Memory Stick Duo cover
2. Insert with the terminal side facing the lens (see diagram)
Inserting into camera: (see #3 on diagram)
Insert battery pack while pressing the battery eject lever with
the tip of the battery pack
Ejecting: Press eject lever
1. Insert battery pack into charger
2. Connect to wall outlet
Select Image Size: press
Select a mode with the mode dial:
Program Modes are also available, depending on what you are shooting.
1. Press and hold shutter halfway down to focus.
Autofocus Lock indicator: (green ● flashes and a beep sounds)
2. Press shutter button fully down.
1. To start recording, press shutter button fully down.
2. To stop recording, press the shutter button fully down again.
Select a flash mode (auto, forced on, slow synchro, forced off
Macro (Shooting Close-Up)
Self-Timer (choice of 10-second or 2-second delay)
Exposure Adjustment (+ brightens image; – darkens image)
Press playback button, then press
Display the image you want to delete and press
2. Select [Delete] with ▲ , then press ● .
button to select, then press
to advance through images.