Check the batteries before using your
You can use the following batteries below:
• R6 (size AA) alkaline battery* (2) (supplied)
• ZR6 (size AA) Oxy Nickel Primary Battery (2)
• HR 15/51:HR6 (size AA) Nickel-Metal Hydride
– NH-AA-2DB, etc.
*The performance of your camera differs depending
on the manufacturer and the type of battery you
use. Also, battery-performance may decline
dramatically under low temperatures. Especially, at
temperatures below 5 °C (41 °F), your camera may
get turned off unexpectedly as you turn it on or
switch the playback mode to the shooting mode.
For more details on alkaline batteries, see "On the
batteries" in the operational instruction.
You cannot use the batteries unlisted above
Please note that we cannot guarantee full
performance of your camera when using the
batteries unlisted above.
Notes on the batteries
• Battery life differs between the shooting time and
the playback time. Your shooting time gets shorter
than the playback time.
• You have the auto power-off function on your
camera. It is turned off automatically after a while
to reduce battery consumption.
• If you use alkaline batteries, the remaining battery
power may not be displayed on the camera
© 2005 Sony Corporation Printed in China