YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THE
SOFTWARE. THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH CONSTITUTES YOUR
AGREEMENT AS END USER FOR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. BY
INSTALLING, USING OR COPYING THE SOFTWARE, YOU INDICATE YOUR
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LIMITED USE SOFTWARE LICENSE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY
RETURN THE PRODUCT AND THE ACCOMPANYING ITEMS WITH YOUR
SALES RECEIPT TO YOUR VENDOR.
LIMITED USE SOFTWARE LICENSE
In consideration of the license fee, which is a part of the price you paid for this product, Sharp
Corporation, as Licensor, grants you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive software license to use the
software("the Software") and related documentation supplied with the product.
The terms of this license are as follows.
1. You are not allowed to use the Software on two or more personal computers at any one time.
2. This license does not constitute a sale of the original Software or any copy thereof. As
Licensee, you own the physical media on which the Software is recorded. Sharp Corporation
retains title to and ownership of the Software and Sharp Corporation retains title to and
ownership of the instruction manual relating to the Software, regardless of the form or media
in or on which the original and other copies may exist.
3. You are required to protect the copyright of the Software. You may be held legally responsible
for any copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the
terms of this license.
4. You may NOT modify or alter the Software. Any portion of the Software that is merged into or
used in conjunction with other software will continue to be the property of Sharp Corporation
and will be subject to the terms of this license.
5. You may only make copies of the Software for archival purposes. Such a copy must contain
the same copyright notice and proprietary marking as the original Software. You may not copy
the Software onto any public network.
6. You may not dispose of the Software by way of rental, lease or license and you may not
distribute or otherwise make the Software or documentation available to any third party without
the prior written consent of the Licensor.
7. You may not transfer to another person your rights to copy and use the Software without the
prior written consent of the Licensor which however cannot be unreasonably withheld. Any
authorized transferee of the Software shall be bound by the same terms and conditions of this
license and, in such case your license is automatically terminated. You must transfer to such
an authorized transferee the Software together with all copies thereof and the relevant
documentation and under no circumstances are you allowed to retain in your possession or
control any copy of the Software or of the documentation. In no event may you transfer,
assign, rent, sell, or otherwise dispose of the Software on a temporary or permanent basis
except as expressly provide.