Cooking has never been easier than with your
new Samsung microwave oven.
The following section describes everything you
need to know about using your microwave oven.
KITCHEN TIMER BUTTON
This microwave allows you to use your microwave oven
as a timer. Use the Kitchen Timer for timing up to 99
minutes, 99 seconds.
1. Press the Kitchen Timer button.
2. Use the number buttons to set the length of time
you want the timer to run.
3. Press the Enter/Start button
4. The display counts down and beeps when the time
5. To cancel timer setting: Press Stop/Clear button
ADD 30 SEC. BUTTON
This simplified control saves you time, letting you quickly
start cooking at 100% power.
1. Press the Add 30 sec. button for each 30 seconds
you wish the food to be cooked for. For example,
press it twice to cook it for one minute, and then
press the Enter/Start button to start cooking.
2. Add 30 sec. to a cooking program already in
progress by pressing the Add 30 sec. button for
every additional 30 seconds you wish to add.
VENT BUTTONS (2 SPEED & ON/OFF)
The vent removes steam and other vapors from the
cooking surface. You can manually select the vent setting.
1. Press the Vent 2 Speed button to set the speed
2. Press the Vent On/Off button to turn the vent on.
3. Press the Vent On/Off button again to turn the
VENT DELAY OFF BUTTON
Press the Delay Off button once to turn the fan off after
a certain number of minutes. The number of minutes
depend on how many time you press the button.
Delay off (min) 1
LIGHT HI/LO/OFF BUTTON
The Light button allows you to select a light setting for
SET TIMER BUTTON
You can set the microwave so the light turns on and off
automatically at a preset time. The light comes on at the
same time every day until reset.
1. Press the Set Timer button.
2. Use the Number button to set the light on time.
3. Press the Enter/Start button.
4. Use the Number button to select AM or PM.
5. Press the Enter/Start button.
6. Use the Number button to set the off time.
7. Press the Enter/Start button.
8. Use the Number button to select AM or PM.
9. Press the Enter/Start button.
Press the Set Timer button and "0" button to
cancel the Set Timer.
TURNTABLE ON/OFF BUTTON
For best cooking results, leave the turntable on. However,
for large dishes it can be turned off.
Press the Turntable On/Off button to turn the turntable
on or off.
The turntable may become too hot to touch. Use
pot holders to touch the turntable during and after
Eco Mode reduces standby power usage.
When you press the ECO MODE button once, the
display will go out and the microwave shifts to the mode
which minimizes power usage.
To cancel the ECO MODE, press ECO MODE button
once again, or press any other button.
using your microwave oven _11