Download  Print this page

Samsung SMH1713 User Manual Page 5

Samsung smh1713: user guide.
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Table of Contents
When the power plug or power cord is damaged,
contact your nearest service center for a
replacement or repair.
INSTALLATION
CAUTION
CAUTIONS
Position the oven so that the plug is easily
accessible.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire
due to electric leakage.
Unplug the oven when it is not being used for long
periods of time or during a thunder/lightning storm.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or
fire.
CRITICAL USAGE
WARNINGS
WARNING
If the microwave appliance is flooded please contact
your nearest service center : Failing to do so may
result in electric shock or fire.
Read and follow the specific "Precautions to Avoid
Possible Exposure to Excessive Microwave Energy",
found in the beginning of this Section.
If the microwave generates a strange noise, a
burning smell or smoke, unplug it immediately and
contact your nearest service center.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
In the event of a gas leak (propane gas, LP gas,
etc.), ventilate the room immediately. Do not touch
the microwave, power cord, or plug.
• Do not use a ventilating fan.
• A spark may result in an explosion or fire.
Take care that the door or any of the other parts do
not come into contact with the body while cooking or
just after cooking.
• Failing to do so may result in burns.
In the event of a grease fire on the surface units
below the oven, smother the flaming pan on the
surface unit by covering the pan completely with a
lid, a cookie sheet or a flat tray.
Never leave surface units beneath your oven
unattended at high heat settings. Boil over cause
smoking and greasy spillovers that may ignite and
spread if the vent fan is operating. To minimize
automatic fan operation, use adequate sized
cookware and use high heat on surface units only
when necessary.
If materials inside the oven should ignite, keep the
oven door closed, turn the oven off and disconnect
the power cord, or shut off power at the fuse or
circuit breaker panel. If the door is opened, the fire
may spread.
• Always observe Safety Precautions when using
your oven. Never try to repair the oven on your
own there is dangerous voltage inside. If the
oven needs to be repaired, contact an authorized
service center near you.
SMH1713_XAA_03899A_EN-02.indd 5
Do not attempt to repair, disassemble, or modify the
appliance yourself.
• Because a high voltage current enters the product
chassis during operation, opening the chassis can
result in electric shock or fire.
• You may be exposed to electromagnetic waves.
• When the oven requires repair, contact your
nearest service center.
If any foreign substance such as water enters the
microwave, unplug the it and contact your nearest
service center.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
• This may result in electric shock.
Do not turn the appliance off by unplugging the
power plug while the appliance is in operation.
• Plugging the power plug into the wall socket again
may cause a spark and result in electric shock or
fire.
Keep all packaging materials well out of the reach of
children. Packaging materials can be dangerous to
children.
• If a child places a bag over its head, the child can
suffocate
Do not let children or any person with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities use this
appliance unsupervised.
Make sure that the appliance is out of the reach of
children.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock, burns
or injury.
Do not touch the inside of the appliance immediately
after cooking. The inside of the appliance will be hot.
• The heat on the inside of the oven can cause
burns.
Do not put aluminum foil (except as specifically
directed in this manual), metal objects (such as
containers, forks, etc.) or containers with golden or
silver rims into the microwave.
• These objects can cause sparks or a fire.
Do not use or place flammable sprays or objects
near the oven.
• Heat from the microwave can cause flammable
sprays to explode or burn.
• Failing to do so may result in electric shock or
injury.
Do not tamper with or make any adjustments or
repairs to the door. Under no circumstances should
you remove the outer cabinet.
Do not store or use the oven outdoors.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
safety information _5
2011-05-31
3:36:37

Advertisement

Table of Contents

   Also See for Samsung SMH1713

   Related Manuals for Samsung SMH1713

This manual is also suitable for:

Smh1713ssSmh1713b

Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: