For a fee of $10.00, we will send a replacement eBook to our exchange point.
2. The exchange location will notify you of its arrival.
3. Take your unit and evidence of purchase date, such as a bill of sale, to the exchange location and you
will be provided the new or refurbished eBook. Please retain all accessories.
4. If the repairs are covered by your warranty, you will not be billed.
Thomson assumes no responsibility for warranty shipments from the customer to the factory if
not shipped in the manner prescribed by Thomson.
To receive a replacement eBook after we have received your unit:
• Write the RA number on the outside of the carton used to return the eBook. Make sure you insure your
shipment in case of damage or loss.
• Carefully pack the unit using the original box and packing material if possible. Please retain all
• Include with the shipment:
1. Evidence of purchase date such as a bill of sale.
2. A brief note describing your eBook's problem.
3. Your name, address and phone number.
• The representative will advise the address to mail a cashier's check or money order for payment if there
are any out of warranty labor or parts charges, and you elect not to use your credit card.
• After we receive your product, a new or refurbished unit will be shipped to you.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Acts of nature, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
• Adjustment of customer controls.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• A unit that has been modified or incorporated into other products or is used for institutional or other
• Units purchased or serviced outside the U.S.A.
• Loss of programming.
• Shipping damage if the unit was not packed and shipped in the manner prescribed by Thomson.
• Storage fees may be charged by the exchange point if you fail to pick up the replacement unit in a
• Please complete and mail the Product Registration Card packed with your eBook. It will make it easier
to contact you should it ever be necessary. The return of the card is not required for warranty
How state law relates to warranty:
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you purchased your product outside the United States:
• This warranty does not apply. See your dealer for warranty information.
Quick Start Guide