• Do not store CDs in damp areas.
• Do not expose CDs to high
• Do not put any tape or adhesives on
either side of the disc.
• You should avoid leaving the CD
door open. Dust is liable to impair
performance of the laser optical unit.
• Do not use your set immediately
after transport from a cold place to a
warm place : there may be
• Do not use headphones while operat-
ing a motorized vehicle. It may create a
traffic hazard and is illegal in many
• Do not touch the playing surface.
Make sure that you keep your set
away from water and high
• If you do not use your set on battery
power for more than one month, we
advise you to take out all the batteries.
• To prevent personal injury, do not
reverse any battery and do not mix
• Discard leaking batteries immediately.
Leaking batteries can cause skin burns
or other personal injury.
• Prolonged use of the CD player at full
volume can damage the user's ear.
THE ENVIRONMENT !
Before throwing any batteries away,
consult your distributor who may be able
to take them back for specific recycling.
Clean the player with a soft cloth, or a
damp chamois leather. Never use sol-
• Frequency reponse: 20Hz to 20kHz
• 4.5V DC (through optional AC/DC adap-
tor (refer to table page 2 for details).
• 2 AA batteries (not included).
The descriptions and characteristics given in this docu-
ment are given as a general indication and not as a guar-
antee. In order to provide the highest quality product
possible, we reserve the right to make any improvement
or modification without prior notice. The English version
serves as the final reference on all product and opera-
tional details should any discrepancies arise in other lan-