• Do not store CDs in damp areas.
• Do not expose CDs to high
• Do not put any tape or adhesives on
either side of the disc.
• You should avoid leaving the CD
door open. Dust is liable to impair
performance of the laser optical unit.
• Do not use your set immediately
after transport from a cold place to a
warm place : there may be
• Do not touch the playing surface.
Make sure that you keep your set
away from water and high
• If you do not use your set on battery
power for more than one month, we
advise you to take out all the batteries.
• To prevent personal injury, do not
reverse any battery and do not mix
• Discard leaking batteries immediately.
Leaking batteries can cause skin burns
or other personal injury.
• Thomson recommends Duracell Ultra
Caution : Charge batteries
if the switch at the back of the unit is
ON (for Thomson Model only).
Do not attempt to charge when switch
is OFF, you may damage the unit and
• Prolonged use of the CD player at full
volume can damage the user's ear.
• SPC : Soud Pressure Control at 100dB
maximum (only for Thomson models)
THE ENVIRONMENT !
Before throwing any batteries away,
consult your distributor who may be able
to take them back for specific recycling.
Clean the player with a soft cloth, or a
damp chamois leather. Never use sol-
* Frequency reponse: 20Hz to 20kHz
• 4.5V DC (through AD/DC adaptor
(refer to table page 2 for details)
• 2 batteries
( Duracell Ultra recommended)
• 2 rechargeable Ni-cd batteries
(recharge function on Thomson
• 4.5VDC (though car DC adaptor RP2365