Before installing your monitor, place it in a convenient, well-ventilated location near your
1. Turn off the power to your computer and other peripheral devices.
2. Connect the video cable (blue connector) 1 from the back of the monitor to the blue
15-pin connector on the back of the computer. Tighten the cable screws to secure the
cable to the connector.
To avoid damaging the video cable, ensure that the cable aligns with the
15-pin connector. Do not force the cable onto the connector.
3. Connect the power cord 2 to the back of the monitor, then connect the power cord to a
4. Power on your computer and monitor.
If your monitor fails to function properly, refer to "Troubleshooting."
5. If necessary, adjust the front panel monitor controls according to your personal
preference. See "Front Panel Controls" for detailed information.
Your monitor installation is now complete.