The latest interactive digital cable set-top for standard-definition TV.
Motorola's DCT2500 is a full-featured digital set-top providing a wide array of capabilities and ease of use.
The Motorola DCT2500 is a digital cable set-top that offers
enhanced features and capabilities. It provides state-of-the-art
digital compression technology, which means increased
"bandwidth" for more channels and services like high-definition
TV (HDTV) and Video on Demand (VOD), as well as support for
Internet, Electronic Program Guide (EPG), Pay-Per-View, e-mail,
home shopping, and more.
Platform versatility means that the Motorola DCT2500 will
continue providing growing services and increased viewing
capabilities. Its technology significantly boosts channel capability
while delivering digital audio and video quality to TV viewing.
Check with your local cable service provider for availability of the
DCT2500 in your area.
D D C C T T 2 2 5 5 0 0 0 0
D D i i g g i i t t a a l l S S e e t t - - t t o o p p
• Open architecture supports downloaded third-party software
applications when offered through service providers
• Video image resizing for adjusting to different screen and window
• High-resolution on-screen graphics
• Enhanced memory for faster switching between menu screens and
• Advanced security via Motorola DC-II conditional access and
Harmony keeps Internet hackers from gaining access to your TV
• Motion picture industry standard for coding and decoding video
• AC-3 standard for 5.1 Dolby® Digital Surround Sound