Epson GO ET-15000 SP - Screen Print System Quick Start Guide
Before using this product, make sure you read these instructions and the safety instructions in the online User's Guide.
Important Safety Instructions: When using telephone equipment, you should always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury, including the following:
- Do not use the product near water.
- Always keep this guide handy.
- Avoid using a telephone during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
- Do not use a telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the leak.
To reduce the risk of fire, use only a No. 26 AWG or larger telecommunication line cord.
Note: Do not open the ink bottles until you are ready to fill the ink tanks.
- Remove all protective materials from the product.
- Lift up the scanner unit until it locks into place and remove all protective materials from inside the product.
Do not touch the flat white cable or the ink tubes and their translucent cover.
Fill ink tanks
Keep the ink bottles out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink.
This product requires careful handling of ink. If ink spills, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel to avoid permanent stains If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off.
- Use the ink bottles included with the printer to set up the product. Part of the ink will be used to charge the print head.
- Make sure that the transportation lock is in the down position.
- Open the ink tank cover, then open the cap for the black ink.
Note: Black ink to be filled in BK and CMY tanks.
- Unpack the black (BK) ink bottle. Hold the ink bottle upright and slowly turn the bottle cap to remove it.
Remove filling cap off and remove protective foil from bottle. Put filling cap on the bottle by slowly turning the cap until it is tightly secured.
Do not shake or squeeze the ink bottles. Do not touch the top of the ink bottle after its cap is removed.
- Insert the ink bottle into the filling port.
Note: Do not force the bottles into position; Remember Black ink to be used on BK tank and on CMY tanks.
- Wait for the ink to fill the tank. Do not squeeze the bottle.
Note: Ink flows into the tank and stops automatically when the ink is filled to the upper line. If ink does not flow from the bottle, lift and reinsert the bottle.
After setup, periodically inspect the ink level to ensure it is not below the lowest line on the tank. Prolonged use when ink is below the lowest line could damage the product. See the online User's Guide for refilling instructions.
- When the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle and securely close it with the cap. Place the remaining ink aside; you will need it later.
Note: Do not leave the ink bottle inserted; otherwise the bottle may be damaged or ink may leak.
- Close the ink tank cap.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other colors.
- Close the ink tank cover.
- Lift the scanner unit up slightly and lower it. When the scanner unit catches, lift it up again and lower it completely.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the product and to an electrical outlet.
Do not connect to your computer yet.
- Raise the control panel, then press the power button to turn on the product.
Note: If an error message appears, turn off the product and check that no protective material has been left inside the product.
- Select your language, country, date, and time.
Note: You can change these settings later using the product's control panel. For more information, see the online User's Guide.
Follow steps 14 and 15 to continue ink charging.
- When the message to see the Start Here sheet appears on the LCD screen, press and hold the help button for 5 seconds.
- When the ink confirmation message appears on the LCD screen, select Done to start charging the ink. Ink charging takes approximately 10 minutes.
Do not unplug or turn off the product, raise the scanner unit, or load paper while the product is charging or you'll waste ink.
Note: The included ink bottles are designed for reliable printer setup and cannot be resold. After setup, the remaining ink is available for printing.
- To complete filling the ink tanks, repeat steps 1 through 7 using the remaining ink in the bottles.
Note: Replace the bottle cap before disposing of the bottles.
- Close the ink tank cover and scanner unit.
- Select Next and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the ink levels.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to adjust the print quality.
- You need to load paper before you can adjust the print quality. See "Load paper" on the back of this sheet for details.
- You can change these settings later using the product's control panel.
Note: If you are using a Mac or your computer does not have a CD/ DVD drive, an Internet connection is required to obtain the product software.
- Make sure the product is NOT CONNECTED to your computer.
Windows®: If you see a Found New Hardware screen, click Cancel and disconnect the USB cable.
- Insert the product CD (Windows only) or download and run your product's software package. For the latest software, visit www.epson.com/support/et15000 (U.S.) or www.epson.ca/support/et15000 (Canada).
- Follow the instructions on the computer screen to run the setup program.
- When you see the Select Your Connection screen, select one of the following:
- Wireless connection
In most cases, the software installer automatically attempts to set up your wireless connection. If setup is unsuccessful, you may need to enter your network name (SSID) and password.
- Direct USB connection
Make sure you have a USB cable (not included).
- Wired network connection
Make sure you have an Ethernet cable (not included).
Mobile and voice-activated printing capable
Interested in this feature, contact us for more information at (818) 260-9591 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Network setup was unsuccessful.
- Print a network connection report to identify network problems and solutions. See your online User's Guide for instructions.
- Make sure you select the right network name (SSID).
- Restart your router (turn it off and then on), then try to connect to it again.
- The printer can only connect to a network that supports 2.4 GHz connections. If your router offers both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connections, make sure 2.4 GHz is enabled.
- If you see a firewall alert message, click Unblock or Allow to let setup continue.
- If your network has security enabled, make sure you enter your network password (WEP key or WPA passphrase) correctly. Be sure to enter your password in the correct case.
There are lines or incorrect colors in my printouts.
Run a nozzle check to see if there are any gaps in the printout. Then clean the print head, if necessary. See the online User's Guide for more information.
The product's screen is dark.
Make sure your product is turned on, and touch the screen to wake it from sleep mode.
Setup is unable to find my product after connecting it with a USB cable.
Make sure your product is on and securely connected as shown.
Windows: Click the icon on your desktop or Apps screen to access the online User's Guide.
Mac: Click the icon in Applications/Epson Software/Guide to access the online User's Guide.
Need film and ink?
Visit our website at www.graphicsone.com Call us at (818) 260-9591 or email us at email@example.com
Documents / Resources
Here you can download full pdf version of manual, it may contain additional safety instructions, warranty information, FCC rules, etc.
Download Epson GO ET-15000 SP - Screen Print System Quick Start Guide