Safety Is a Good Habit to Get Into
Carefully read the instructions contained in this manual, as it pro-
vides information that is essential to safe and proper installation,
use and maintenance of this appliance.
This appliance complies with following EEC directives:
- 73/23/EEC of 19/02/73(Low Voltage)and subsequent
- 89/336/EEC of 03/05/89 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and
- Carefully dispose of the packing material.
- After removing the packing, check to make sure that the appli-
ance is not damaged. If in doubt, contact a qualified professional.
- The dishwasher must only be used by adults for the washing of
household dishes and cooking utensils.
- Fundamental rules to follow when using the appliance:
* Never touch the dishwasher with wet hands;
* We discourage the use of extension cords and multiple sockets;
* During installation, the power supply cord must not be exces-
sively or dangerously bent or flattened;
* If the appliance is not operating properly or, requires
maintenance, disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Keep detergents out of the reach of children. Also keep chil
dren away from the dishwasher when it is open to reduce the
risk of injury.
Close-up View (control panel)
"HALF LOAD" Button
Low rinse aid indicator light
Water heating indicator light
- This appliance cannot be installed outdoors or exposed to the
rain and elements. Not even if the area in which it is installed is
covered by a roof. It is very dangerous.
- Do not lean or sit on the door when it is open, as this could
overturn the dishwasher.
- If the appliance malfunctions, turn off water supply to the appli-
ance and disconnect the plug from the wall socket. Then, refer
to the "Troubleshooting". If you cannot resolve the problem,
contact an authorised service agent.
- Only specialised personnel are authorised to make repairs.
- Appliances which are being discarded must be made
inoperable by cutting the power supply cord and removing the
- The appliance must be positioned so that the plug or isolating
switch is accessible.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manu-
facturer or an authorised service agent.
Dishwasher Detergents can be extremely dangerous, if swallowed.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes and keep children away from the
dishwasher when the door is open.
Check that the detergent receptable is empty after completion of the
Cycle indicator light
Cycle select button
"HALF LOAD" indicator light
Delay indicator light
Delay select button
Close-up View (Interior)
A Cup Rack
B Upper Rack
C Rack Height Adjustor
D Top Spray Arm
E Lower Rack
F Bottom Spray Arm
Mains water pressure
Total absorber power
G Washing Filter
H Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser
J Knife rack
K Third Sprayer
12 standard place settings