Safety Is a Good Habit to Get Into
- This appliance cannot be installed outdoors or exposed to the
rain and elements. Not even if the area in which it is installed is
Carefully read the instructions contained in this manual, as it pro-
covered by a roof. It is very dangerous.
vides information that is essential to safe and proper installation,
- Do not lean or sit on the door when it is open, as this could
use and maintenance of this appliance.
overturn the dishwasher.
- If the appliance malfunctions, turn off water supply to the appli-
This appliance complies with following EEC directives:
ance and disconnect the plug from the wall socket. Then, refer
- 73/23/EEC of 19/02/73(Low Voltage)and subsequent
to the "Troubleshooting". If you cannot resolve the problem,
contact an authorised service agent.
- 89/336/EEC of 03/05/89 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and
- Only specialised personnel are authorised to make repairs.
- Appliances which are being discarded must be made
- Carefully dispose of the packing material.
inoperable by cutting the power supply cord and removing the
- After removing the packing, check to make sure that the appli-
ance is not damaged. If in doubt, contact a qualified professional.
- The appliance must be positioned so that the plug or isolating
- The dishwasher must only be used by adults for the washing of
switch is accessible.
household dishes and cooking utensils.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manu-
- Fundamental rules to follow when using the appliance:
facturer or an authorised service agent.
* Never touch the dishwasher with wet hands;
* We discourage the use of extension cords and multiple sockets;
Dishwasher Detergents can be extremely dangerous, if swallowed.
* During installation, the power supply cord must not be exces-
Avoid contact with skin and eyes and keep children away from the
sively or dangerously bent or flattened;
dishwasher when the door is open.
* If the appliance is not operating properly or, requires
Check that the detergent receptable is empty after completion of the
maintenance, disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Keep detergents out of the reach of children. Also keep chil
dren away from the dishwasher when it is open to reduce the
risk of injury.
Close-up View (control panel)
Cycle indicator light
Cycle select button
"HALF LOAD" Button
"HALF LOAD" indicator light
Low rinse aid indicator light
Delay indicator light
Water heating indicator light
Delay select button