HOW TO MAKE BREAD
Lay the appliance on the firm and even surface.
Place the bread pan in position and then turn it in clockwise to the LOCK position until a click can be
heard. Open the lid by lifting any lid lug and fix the kneading blades onto the drive shaft. It is recommended
to fill hole with heat-resisting margarine prior to place the kneading blade to avoid the dough
sticking the kneading blade, this would also make the kneading blade be removed from bread easily.
Place ingredients into the bread pan. Usually the water or liquid substance should be put firstly,
then add sugar, salt and flour, always add yeast or baking powder as the last ingredient.
Make a small indentation on the top of flour
with finger, add yeast into the indentation,
make sure it does not come into contact
with the liquid or salt.
NOTE: The maximum quantity of flour and yeast is
600g and 3 teaspoons.
5. Close the lid gently and plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
6. Press the MENU button until your desired program is selected.
7. Press the COLOR button to select the desired crust color (if applicable).
8. Press the LOAF/SIZE button to select the desired size (if applicable).
9. Set the delay time by pressing TIME button. This step may be skipped if you want the bread maker to start
10. Press the START/STOP button to start working.
11. During operation, the appliance will add the fruit or nut ingredients placed into the ingredient box to the
bread pan automatically (except for the programs of Dough, Jam and Bake).
12. Once the process has been completed, 10 beeps will be heard. Press START/STOP button for approx.
2 seconds to stop the process and take out the bread. With the oven mitts, Open the Lid, turn the bread
pan anti-clockwise to the UNLOCK position, and then take it out from the bread maker.
CAUTION: The Bread pan and bread may be very hot! Always handle with care.
13. Let the bread pan cool down before removing the bread. Then use non-stick spatula to gently loosen the
sides of the bread from the pan.
14. Turn bread pan upside down onto a wire cooling rack or clean cooking surface and gently shake until
bread falls out.
15. Let the bread cool for about 20 minutes before slicing. It is recommended slicing bread with electric
cutter or dentate cutter rather than fruit knife or kitchen knife, otherwise the bread may be subject to
16. If you are out of the room or have not pressed START/STOP button at the end of operation, the bread
will be kept warm automatically for 1 hour (if applicable), when keep warm is done, beeps will be heard.
17. Unplug the power cord when appliance not in use or when operation has ended.
CAUTION: Before slicing the loaf, use the hook to remove the kneading blade hidden at the bottom of loaf.
The loaf is hot, do not use hand to remove the kneading blade.
NOTE: If bread has not been completely consumed, we advise you to store the remaining bread in sealed
plastic bag or container. Bread can be stored for about three days under room temperature, if need more days
in storage, pack it with sealed plastic bag or container and then place it in the refrigerator. Storage time is at
most ten days. As the bread is made without preservative, generally storage time is no longer than that for
compared with bread in the market.
Disconnect the machine from the power outlet and let it cool down before cleaning.
1. Bread pan: Remove the bread pan by turning it anti-clockwise, then pulling the handle to remove it, wipe
inside and outside of pan with a damp clothes, do not use any sharp or abrasive agents for the
consideration of protecting the non-stick coating. The pan must be dried completely before installing.
NOTE: Insert the bread pan in correct position and then press it down. If it cannot be inserted, adjust the pan
slightly to make it on the correct position and then press it down.
2. Kneading blade: If the kneading blade is difficult to remove from the bread, use the hook. Also wipe the
blade carefully with a cotton or damp cloth. Both the bread pan and kneading blade are dishwasher safe
Yeast or soda
3. Ingredient box: After each use, clean the ingredient box with damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe again.
4. Housing: Gently wipe the outer surface of housing with a wet cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaner for
cleaning, as this would degrade the high polish of the surface. Never immerse the housing into water for
Water or liquid
NOTE: It is suggested not to disassemble the lid for cleaning.
5. Before the bread maker is packed for storage, ensure that it has completely cooled down, clean and dry,
and the lid is closed.
1. Bread flour
Bread flour has high content of high gluten (so it can be also called high-gluten flour which contains high
protein), it has good elastic and can keep the size of the bread from collapsing after rise. As the gluten content
is higher than the common flour, so it can be used for making bread with large size and better inner fiber. Bread
flour is the most important ingredient of making bread.
2. Plain flour
Flour that contains no baking powder, it is applicable for making express bread.
3. Whole-wheat flour
Whole-wheat flour is ground from grain. It contains wheat skin and gluten. Whole-wheat flour is heavier and
more nutrient than common flour. The bread made by whole-wheat flour is usually small in size. Many recipes
usually combine the whole-wheat flour or bread flour to achieve the best result.
4. Black wheat flour
Black wheat flour, also named as "rough flour", it is a kind of high fiber flour, and it is similar with whole-wheat
flour. To obtain the large size after rising, it must be used in combination with high proportion of bread flour.
5. Self-rising flour
A type of flour that contains baking powder, it is used for making cakes specially.
6. Corn flour and oatmeal flour
Corn flour and oatmeal flour are ground from corn and oatmeal separately. They are the additive ingredients
of making rough bread, which are used for enhancing the flavor and texture.
Sugar is very important ingredient to increase sweet taste and color of bread. It is also considered as
nourishment in the yeast bread. White sugar is largely used. Brown sugar, powder sugar or cotton sugar may
be called by special requirement.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
INTRODUCTION OF BREAD INGREDIENTS