FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY ELECTRIC WALL OVEN
BEFORE YOU START
Set up your oven
Make sure your oven racks are in place prior to operating the wall oven. Check out your Use &
Set your clock
It's easy! Press
Before cooking for the ﬁrst time
Set your oven to bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes. As the wall oven gets settled in your
home, it's normal to experience some noises and smoke.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Your oven controls
Using your oven starts with just pressing the keys on your oven control. Temperature and
cooking modes will appear in the display as you go.
BAKE is for delicate foods that need heat to rise and move gently
in the oven.
2. BROIL is for broiling and grilling foods under direct, high heat.
3. AIR FRY uses super hot air circulating around food to produce
crispy golden results.
4. WARM is used to keep cooked foods at serving temperature.
5. OK/START starts cooking functions and sets the clock.
6. CONV BAKE circulates the oven heat continuously for baking.
7. CONV ROAST uses a convection fan to gently brown meats and
seal in the juices.
8. QUICK PREHEAT is best used for single rack baking.
9. MEAT PROBE is used when cooking meats to cook to the
desired internal temperature.
10. BREAD PROOF maintains a warm environment useful for rising
of yeast-leavened products.
, enter the time using numeric keys, then press OK/START.
Do not use aluminum foil or any other materials to line the oven bottom, walls,
racks or any part of the oven.
All oven racks should be removed before a self clean operation.
Do not add bleach, ammonia, oven cleaner, or any other abrasive household
cleaners to the water used for Steam Clean.
11. OFF turns off all cooking functions.
12. CONV CONVERT converts standard bake temperatures to
convection temperature in convection bake feature.
13. DELAY START sets a delayed starting time to oven cooking or
14. SELF CLEAN sets a self-clean cycle.
15. STEAM CLEAN offers a time saving method to assist in the
routine cleaning of small and light soils.
16. OVEN LIGHT turns the interior light on and off at a touch.
17. TIMER ON-OFF is used to set or cancel the minute timer.
18. ADD A MIN adds additional minutes to the timer.
19. SET CLOCK is used to set the time of day.
20. OVEN LOCK is used to lock out oven controls.
21. 0 THROUGH 9 keys are used to set temperature and time.
808595747 Rev B (20/03)