• Please pay attention to handling Electrostatic Sensitive Devices, you may use anti-static
products such as wrist straps, heel straps, mats to protect your body from electrostatic.
• Make sure you have a personal computer with one or two open USB ports before
connecting the drive to your computer.
Connection to computer or A/V Device
Connect the drive to the computer as shown in figure.
1 Connect the USB cable (mini plug) to the drive.
2 Connect the other end of the USB cable to your computer.
The drive may get its power from the PC USB power. All systems may not meet
USB power requirements and full performance may not be achieved.
In this case, connect to the USB Y type cable (not supplied.).
When the computer is ready, confirm that the drive is detected. And then, insert the
supplied software CD into the drive and install the software.
Please do not connect the USB cables by any means other than specified above.
Using the wrong type of cable with this drive can cause it to malfunction.
The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
Young Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with appliance.
If the appliance is supplied from a cord extension set or an electrical portable outlet device,
the cord extension set on electrical portable outlet device must be positioned so that it is not
subject to splashing or ingress of moisture.
The drive supports both Windows and Mac ® . To use it properly, please follow directions below.
How to Eject Disc from the drive
When using with Mac
- Click the eject button located on Mac OS menu or toolbar.
When using with Windows
- Press the eject button in the front of the product.
* Software CD (for Windows only)
- The Software CD includes DVD software for usage for Windows.