JS PRODUCTS | 6445 MONTESSOURI STREET, LAS VEGAS, NV 89113
Part No. 41658
Copyright © 2021 D
and the D
WALT Logo are trademarks of the D
and are used under license. The yellow/black color scheme is a trademark for D
power tools & accessories.
Deﬁnitions: Safety Guidelines
The deﬁnitions below describe the level of severity for each signal word. Please
read the manual and pay attention to these symbols.
Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could
result in death or serious injury.
Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may
result in minor or moderate injury.
(Used without word) Indicates a safety related message.
Indicates a practice not related to personal injury which, if not avoided,
may result in property damage.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS OR ANY D
CALL US TOLL FREE AT: 1-844-377-8451
WARNING! Read and understand all instructions. This manual contains
important safety and operating instructions. Please read this manual carefully
before assembling this storage rack and save it for reference.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Capacity per Shelf
• Keep work area clean and dry.
• Use correct/recommended tools for the job.
• Never leave unattended tools plugged in or running.
• Never force a part into place.
• Wear appropriate safety apparel for the job you are doing.
• Wear safety glasses/goggles.
• Never crawl, sit, stand, or climb on the rack.
• Keep small parts away from children. Never leave a small child unattended while assembling.
• Always use common sense – your personal safety is your responsibility.
SPECIFIC SAFETY FOR WALL MOUNT BRACKET
Serious injury or death can occur from the rack tipping over. To prevent this, the rack
must be secured to a wall, especially in earthquake -prone areas, or where surfaces are uneven, and where
children and/or pets are present.
Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for your specific type of
wall. If you are uncertain about what type of fastener to use, then please contact your local hardware store.
Copyright © 2021, D
WALT Industrial Tool Co., or an affiliate thereof
4,500 lb (2,041 kg)
*when weight is evenly distributed
1,500 lb (680 kg)
*when weight is evenly distributed
47" (119.4 cm)
49.5" (126 cm)
18" (45.7 cm)
FOR THIS RACK
• Maximum load for each shelf: Up to 1,500 lb (680 kg) when weight is evenly distributed.
• It is recommended that the heaviest load be placed on the bottom shelf.
Pre-Bolted Vertical Assembly
Vertical Assembly Bolt
Shelf Support Strap
Safety Strap With Weld Nut
Safety Strap Bolt
Locking Shelf Pin
Tools Required for Rack Assembly: 4 mm Hex Key (included) OR 4 mm Hex Bit (included); Rubber
Mallet (not included).
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
• Read all instructions thoroughly.
• Remove all components from the box, and lay them on the floor in an orderly fashion.
• Wear eye protection.
• Be cautious of sharp edges.
• Keep this information for further reference.
• If you are not stacking a second rack at this time, then please store the Stacking Plates for potential
future use as they will be needed.
Serious or fatal crushing injuries can occur from rack tipping over. To prevent this, the
assembled rack must always be secured to a wall, especially in earthquake-prone environments, where
surfaces are uneven, and where children and/or pets are present.
Expandable Upright Frame Instructions (Fig. 1-2)
NOTE: For ease of assembly, two (2) vertical beams feature pre-bolted horizontal and diagonal beams, as
well as pre-attached U-bracket covers.
1. Place one (1) vertical beam and one (1) pre-bolted vertical beam on the floor, parallel to one another
(about 18"/45.7 cm apart). The widest part of the teardrop-shaped hole pattern on each beam should
be facing upward (or away from you). (Fig. 1)
2. There are two versions of the U-bracket covers - an "A" side and a "B" side. Before moving forward,
cover the U-shaped brackets on the vertical beam with the covers by mirroring the covers on the pre-
bolted vertical assembly.
3. Insert the free end of the diagonal beam into the free end of the horizontal beam. Align the holes, and
insert both beams into the U-shaped bracket at the top of the opposing vertical beam. Use the included
hex key or drill bit to thread the vertical assembly bolt through the holes and into the weld nut attached
to the U-shaped bracket. Do not fully tighten the bolt yet. (Fig. 2)
NEVER EXCEED THE FOLLOWING WEIGHT LIMITS
10 mm Nut
10 mm Wrench
4 mm Hex Key
4 mm Hex Bit
Wall Mount Bracket Assembly
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS