What the warranty covers:
ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under
normal use, during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or
workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace
the product with a like product. Replacement product or parts may include remanufactured or
refurbished parts or components.
How long the warranty is effective:
ViewSonic LCD displays are warranted for 3 years for all parts including the light source and 3
years for all labor from the date of the first consumer purchase.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser.
What the warranty does not cover:
1. Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
2. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
a. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized
product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
b. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
c. Removal or installation of the product.
d. Causes external to the product, such as electrical power fluctuations or failure.
e. Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
f. Normal wear and tear.
g. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
3. Any product exhibiting a condition commonly known as "image burn-in" which results
when a static image is displayed on the product for an extended period of time.
4. Removal, installation, one way transportation, insurance, and set-up service charges.
How to get service:
1. For information about receiving service under warranty, contact ViewSonic Customer Sup-
port (Please refer to Customer Support page). You will need to provide your product's serial
2. To obtain warranty service, you will be required to provide (a) the original dated sales slip,
(b) your name, (c) your address, (d) a description of the problem, and (e) the serial number
of the product.
3. Take or ship the product freight prepaid in the original container to an authorized
ViewSonic service center or ViewSonic.
4. For additional information or the name of the nearest ViewSonic service center, contact
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained
herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4.3: ViewSonic LCD Warranty
Page 1 of 2
LCD_LW02 Rev. 1e 06-11-07