<Preparation before the installation and service>
● Prepare the proper tools.
● Prepare the proper protection.
● Allow parts to cool before attempting any maintenance.
● Provide adequate ventilation.
● After stopping the operation of the system, turn off the power-supply breaker and remove the power plug.
● Discharge the capacitor before commencing work involving the electric parts.
<Precautions during service>
● Do not perform work involving electric parts with wet hands.
● Do not pour water or liquid into the electric parts.
● Do not touch the refrigerant.
● Do not touch the hot or cold surfaces in the refrigerant cycle.
● When the repair or the inspection of the circuit needs to be carried out without turning off the power, exercise great caution NOT to touch any LIVE parts.
Transportation and Handling
Hydrobox is delivered on a wooden pallet base with cardboard protection.
Care should be taken when transporting the hydrobox so that the casing is not
damaged by impact. Do not remove the protective packaging until hydrobox has
reached its final location. This will help protect the structure and control panel.
• The hydrobox should ALWAYS be moved by a minimum of 2 people.
• Do NOT hold piping when moving or lifting the hydrobox.
Before installation the hydrobox should be stored in a frost-free weatherproof
location. Units must NOT be stacked.
• The hydrobox should be installed indoors in a frost free weather proof location.
• Install the hydrobox where it is not exposed to water/excessive moisture.
• The hydrobox should be positioned on a level wall capable of supporting it's
• To find out the weight, refer to "3. Technical Information".
• Care should be taken that minimum distances around and in front of the unit for
service access are observed <Figure 4.1.3>.
• Secure the hydrobox to prevent it being knocked over.
• The hook and panel supports should be used to fix the hydrobox to the wall.
< Figure 4.1.2 >
Service access diagrams
Sufficient space MUST be left for the provision of discharge pipework as detailed
in National and Local building regulations.
The hydrobox must be located indoors and in a frost-free environment, for
example in a utility room.
If you need to move the hydrobox to a new position FULLY DRAIN it before mov-
ing to avoid damage to the unit.
Note: Do NOT hold piping when moving or lifting the hydrobox.